Regular admisson is made once a year in the Month of Aug/Sept of each academic year.
A) Eligibility Criteria
Age should not be less than 17 years and more than 35 years on dated 1st September of the concerned Year.
a. Minimum qualifications is 10+2 pass from recognised Institutions of Haryana(or any other state)Board of School Education with Science/Humanities/Commerce subjects with minimum 45% marks for General Category and 40% marks for case of SC/ST/BC and for the children of deceased/disabled and discharged military personnel/ex- servicemen.Preference will be gi ven to science candidates.
b. Hindi upto 10th standard and English upto 10+2 standard is compulsory.
c. Only unmarried candidates are eligible.Widow/divorce without encumbrances can also apply.
PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE
B)Prospectus and application Forms
All candidates interested for admission in GNM 3 years course/ have to obtain a copy of the prospectus against payment of its price in cash at the counter or by money order / demand draft in favour of Gandhi School ofNursittg,payable at Kamal
C)Procedure for Forwarding Applications:
The application forms are available in the prospectus. Application complete in all respect in students own handwriting must be send under Registered A.D. cover addressed to Director, Gandhi School of Nursing Kamal (Haryana). Applications received after the date specified and incomplete application forms will be rejected. All required documents must be attached with the applicaion fprm.
- Attested copies of the Educational qualification (Matric, 10+2 etc.) with marks sheet (2 copies each).
- Attested copy of testimonial/Certificate of conduct from the Head of the Educational Institute last attended.
- Two Passport Size latest photograph should be duly pasted on the application form.
- A certificate in the form of an undertaking from parents/ guardian promising to meet all the financial obligations of the candidate during training.
- An eligibility/equivalency certificate is needed (if required).
- Medical Fitness Certificate from a Doctor with minimum MBBS qualifications.
- A list of local guardian along with their Photo & Specimen signatures who would be visiting Hostel in case of emergency.
- Affidavit by parents/guardians confirming the fact that applicant/student is unmarried.
1) Candidates who are found to be medically fit for will be considered for admission.
2) Original documents should be produced at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered for interview
- No travelling allowance will be given to the candidates coming for the Interview or joning the school. School does not provide lodging for candidates or their relatives coming to appear for interview
- Any student who fails to join on the prescribed date will lose her seat and that seat will then be offered to the candidate on the waiting list
- If provisional certificate of 10+2 is produced at the time of interview the candidat must produce proper original certificate at the time of admission.
- If at any level of the course, certificate/affidavit submitted by the candidate is found false, she will be expelled from training and she will be liable to legal action and in that case, the student may face police action.
- If any student is expelled from the training due to submitting false certificate/affidavit the case U/S 420 may be registered with the Police.
Candidates will be selected on merit according to the marks obtained in the 10+2 class.
Decision of the school authorities will be final Only selected candidates will be informed.
- Successful candidates hsve to join on date as intimated to them.
- All the selected candidates will have to stay in the Nurse’s Hostel and should bring along all articals necessary for their stay in the hostel.
- The candidate should bring her prospectus alongwith while joining, as it contains all the rules and regulations which she has to abide by.