[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”EXAMINATIONS”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]All Nursing Students will take the following examinations:
- PTS examination after three months of admission. Only those who qualify will be permitted I continue the training.
- 1st HNRC Examination on the completion of the 1st year of studies and training, preceded I a house selection examination in which qualifying is necessary. Failures will not be allowed 1 take this examination and they will be put back by six months.
- 2nd HNRC Examination to be preceded by a qualifying test after completion of 2nd year. On] those Nursing students who will pass the qualifying test will be promoted.
- 3rd HNRC Examination to be preceded by a qualifying test after completion of 3rd year.
- Midwifery students are required to pass a qualifying test prior to taking the State Examinatio.
- Midwifery students are permitted to sit in qualifying test and HNRC Examination, if they ha\ shown 80% of attendance and completed the delivery cases as prescribed by the State Nurs< Registraition Council.
- Students failing in any examination will be required to complete minimum 75% of lecture before taking the examination.
- Any students failing in the House Examinations will not be permitted to take the Nursin Council Examinations.
HNRC Examination Fees and Other Expenses
Students are responsible for examination fee, registration fee, travelling, accommodatio and mess expenses.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]